Be part of the Centhive Story being becoming a member of our working hive.
Be part of the Centhive Story by becoming a member of our working hive. Be the mind and hands behind our cents by finding a career with us. We believe in professionalism in all that we do. At Centhive strategy we never stop learning.
- Growth: Targeting growth and helping our clients reach beyond imaginable goals is what we do at Centhive, you can join us in this course.
- Significance: We strive in making entrepreneurs, building businesses, shaping industries and developing economies with our little hand, we welcome your gentle yet significant input if it matters to do what we are doing.
- Life at Centhive: We have built a culture of nurturing talent and rewarding excellence. In our small and big wins we do not forget our big picture in making every client grow to the summit.
Centhive Strategy is a leading strategy consultancy firm in Kenya’s SME sector. We are welcoming the best hive keepers to work with us for a period of five months starting February 2019 on contract.
1. WEB DESIGN INTERNS
- Conceptualizing and creating responsive website designs
- Producing sample sites
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Following up with clients and attending pitch meetings
- Updating and maintaining existing websites
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Up to date on current web design & technology trends.
- Mature, confident and articulate individual
- Excellent Web design skills
- Good communication skills – be able to express your ideas visually and verbally
- Result-oriented with ability to work closely with the relevant departments.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of CMS platforms; WordPress, Drupal, and functionality
- Capable of working independently and taking initiative as well as collaborating with the team
- Flexible and willing to perform tasks outside of core duties
- Exemplary performance during the internship period may lead to employment.
2. GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNS
Conceptualizing and creating impressive graphic designs.
Producing sample design.
Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
Updating and maintaining graphic content.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speech .
- Persons who can be available for a minimum of 8 working hours a day.
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite and Corel draw
- Interested candidates must demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Send your EOI (Expression of interest) to email@example.com
Include the job title you are applying for on the email subject. Attach your Resume and application letter.
Submit your application no later than 15/03/2019.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.